25 April 2007

She's Big and Round(er)...

I keep forgetting to update my belly measurements but rest assured that the belly has gotten quite a bit bigger. cjh, I think that ticker is pretty accurate because I seem to be expanding overnite which means Baby Girl is, too. There are times when I can't even lean over because she's trying to stretch out. Kind of like a girdle would feel, I suppose. And, I'm certain she would be doing sommersaults if there was enough room. That's one thing the ticker doesn't illustrate well, there is not that much room in my belly.

I have posted some new belly pics. You may notice how limited my pregnancy wardrobe really is. And the excessive hair will be gone tomorrow.

And some progress photos of the nursery... well, just painting so far. I don't have finished photos yet. Check back in a couple of days.

Up Next: Top 10 Guilty Pleasure Films

5 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

It was so nice to finally meet you yesterday, Angelq! You look fabulous!

cjm said...

She does look fabulous. Super cute pregnant lady. I'm getting very exciting about the baby. My gosh, there's a person inside of you. Crazy.

angelq said...

You kids are too much!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

"Kids"! She called me a "kid"! Ha ha ha!

StaceyG said...

LOVE the nursery colors!!

I remember the last month of pregnancy...how it was difficult to walk from one side of the room to the other. You are a gorgeous pregnant lady!