01 February 2011

Some much needed updating...

Since I unexpectedly have way more time on my hands than I thought I would a week ago, I thought it might be time to update. I'd like to share pictures with you if I can keep up with it this time. I did manage, in the process of making my usual yearly album, to organize my pictures in PSE a little better so maybe it will be easier to update regularly. Of course the issue of wading through the quantity of pictures still remains - the biggest downfall of digital cameras - especially since sometimes I have different opinions of what is good.

Let's start with the two pictures I sent out as announcements for Lucy this fall - since you only got one each:


Lucinda "Lucy" June
19 August 2010 at 6:36 am
8lbs 7 oz & 20 1/2 inches
with big sister Ainsley

As you can probably tell, I took these at home.  Nothing fancy but, somehow, it means more to me that I took them an not a studio photographer.

3 comments:

cjm said...

That's awesome. I like that you took them, too. I'm so glad I got the second one. :) It's on the fridge.

I wasn't planning on doing any professional photography for bebe but Monique offered a free session since she's trying to get into newborn photography. We did them on Monday and it was really fun. Can't wait to get them back!

Anonymous said...

love, love, love these pics!!

clara

Trisha said...

My fav,of course, is...well...both of them. hehehehe. I can't believe Lucy is that big already. Can't wait for Easter.